Jewels stone for the signs of Zodiac on ten-day periods, amulets and talismans -->rus
Possessing a stone can be the criterion of public position of man and his solvency. The Roman poet Manilium exclaims: "If not strewed stone - reputed not hope to be rich affluent wealthy!" Collecting of finger-rings and fretted stone was authentic passion of aristocrats of Ancient Rome (Lord Pliny Senior). Form of cutting of stone, fretted image on him, configuration of finger-ring and color of a stone insertion - all of these factors generated proof symbolism of rings-amulets. Depending on the color of stone a finger-ring granted the proprietor love, happiness, kindness, health, success in businesses or military enterprises et cetera.
Played a certain role and that, on what finger and what hand his happy possessor carried a ring-amulet. For ancient Romans every finger had the name, depending on the role taken him: first finger of Miles (Miles, lat. - a warrior, soldier, fighter, infantryman, playing stone, pawn), forefinger, index finger of Merkator (Mercator, lat. - a merchant, large merchant, buyer, buyer. Mercury - metal Spain mercury, quicksilver, reseller, vendor), middle long finger of Stultus (Stultus, lat. - foolish, unreasonable, dolt, fool), the ring-finger of Martius (Martius, lat. - devoted Mars, darling by Mars, red, military, battle, bellicose, March, hot, Spanish) and little finger Amator (Amator, lat. - a zealot, adherent, amateur, hunter, fan, persons interested, thirsty, admirer, lover, admirer, ardent, fervent, passionate, sex).
Patricia Ancient Rima a finger-ring (ring with a precious and rare stone) was carried on the proper finger taking into account social position or profession of proprietor. So, soldiery carried a finger-ring on a pollex, merchants - on indicatory, artisans - on middle, married - on nameless, falling in love - on a little finger. A ring on a ring-finger (Martius) guarded rest and happiness of family, as it became firmly established that the nerve of finger of left arm went straight to a heart (traditional Chinese nervous muscle meridians, reflexology). It was talked also, that this finger is character of love and honour. In course of time rings and finger-rings began to carry and on a right arm.
Patrician. In Ancient Rome is a representative of the nobility, privileged (scientist) estate. Person, belonging to traditional Roman births, to making a ruling class (manager) and having under the thumb public earths (in Ancient Rome). Representative of the competent scientific nobility (direction, administration and management the landed resources, by mines, quarries, deposits of stone and minerals, fields, city earths, roads and border is American school of management). Doctors of sciences.
On a photo on the right - a ring with poisonous and dangerous to a life and health red cinnabar (Spanish red, vermilion), mercury ores (type - Almaden, Spain, the West of Europe). It is put in order in a silver alloy. From red cinnabar by its heating in special vessels in Spain receive liquid metal mercury which is very poisonous and hazardous to health in any form. A hazardous to health ring - "apple of discord" of Ancient Rome (Europe). Cinnabar (Spanish red, vermilion). A soft mineral of red colour of various shades, the sulphurous mercury which is raw materials for making of mercury and preparation of paints. A paint of bright red colour, the sulphurous mercury applied in icon painting, received from sulphurous mercury.
Mercury - a chemical element, liquid heavy metal of silver-white colour. Mercury - the toxic poisonous metal dangerous to people of old age. For its binding (neutralisation) in an organism breathe sulphur (a side by-effect of medical treatment of mercury sulphur on sources and volcanoes - an amnesia, forgetfulness). Mercury is very dangerous at any age, she allows to live a fast and short life and to die the young. Therefore in decoration carry any not poisonous and not radioactive stones and minerals.
A plebeian is a people from the lower layers of de bene esse-free (being in slavery of the Spanish crown) population, not using political and civil rights (in Ancient Rome, Italy, in the south of Europe, Vesuvius). Illiterate, not trained at school persons, arranging sabotage and renouncing to work on deposits and quarries of Ancient Rome.
Plebeians tried to do jewels of liquid mercury - mercury does not freeze under usual terrestrial conditions and a room temperature ("cold liquid metal"). Have become famous for thefts and it is total the illiterate reference with the Spanish metal mercury of the Almaden, Europe (forefinger Mercator) - inhalation and fumigation, stoving silvery mercury, to these "liquid silver" led to numerous poisonings of an organism, the organisation of terrible sexual orgies and violence, to faints, consciousness losses, madness and uncontrollable aggression poisoned in steams and mercury drops. Do not carry the frozen mercury even on a glacier - on a body of the live person it evaporates.
- The I ten-day period (21.03 - 01.04) is aquamarine, heliotrope, amethyst.
- the II ten-day period (02.04 - 11.04) is a diamond, diamond.
- the III ten-day period (12.04 - 20.04) is an emerald, selenite, Hematite.
- The I ten-day period (21.04 - 01.05) is a diamond, diamond, agate.
- the II ten-day period (02.05.-11.05) is an emerald, sapphire, ýñìåðàëüä, nephrite, agate.
- the III ten-day period (12.05 - 21.05) is an emerald, sapphire, nephrite, agate.
- The I ten-day period (22.05 - 31.05) is an emerald, agate, jasper.
- the II ten-day period (1.06 - 10.06) is a mountain crystal, Garnet, beryl.
- the III ten-day period (11.06 - 21.06) is pearls, moonstone.
Cancer (Crab, Ñrayfish)
- The I ten-day period (22.06 - 01.07) is pearls, selenite.
- the II ten-day period (02.07 - 11.07) is an emerald, ruby, carnelite.
- the III ten-day period (12.07 - 22.07) is selenite, pearls, ruby.
- The I ten-day period (23.07 - 02.08) is a ruby, onyx, carnelite, chrysolite, heliotrope.
- the II ten-day period (03.08 - 12.08) is a sardonyx, diamond, diamond, topaz.
- the III ten-day period (13.08 - 22.08) is a sardonyx, topaz, diamond.
Virgo (Native, Maiden)
- The I ten-day period (23.08 - 02.09) is a sardonyx, topaz, yellow sapphire (cat's-eye).
- the II ten-day period (03.09 - 12.09) is a sapphire, lazurite, lapis lazuli, topaz, jasper, malachite.
- the III ten-day period (13.09 - 23.09) is a sapphire, lazurite, lapis lazuli, topaz, jasper.
- The I ten-day period (24.09 - 03.10) is a sapphire, pearls, beryl, selenite, green jasper.
it is the II ten-day period (04.10 - 13.10) - opal, tiger's-eye, quartz mountain crystal, beryl, diamond.
it is the III ten-day period (14.01 - 23.10) - opal, tiger's-eye, coral, jasper.
- I ten-day period( 24.10 - 02.11) - opal, tiger's-eye, topaz.
- the II ten-day period (03.11 - 13.11) is topaz, citrine, hyacinth, selenite, ruby, quartz mountain crystal, malachite.
- the III ten-day period (14.11 - 22.11) is topaz, citrine, quartz mountain crystal.
- The I ten-day period (23.11 - 02.12) is topaz, citrine, amethyst, turquoise, emerald, sapphire, cornelian.
- the II ten-day period (03.12 - 11.12) is turquoise, zircon, agate, emerald.
- the III ten-day period (12.12 - 21.12) is topaz, emerald, chrysolite.
- The I ten-day period (22.12 - 01.01) is a chrysolite, obsidian, white onyx, turquoise, zircon.
- the II ten-day period (02.01 - 11.01) is a Garnet, obsidian, onyx, selenite.
- the III ten-day period (12.01 - 20.01) is a Garnet, lazurite, lapis lazuli, onyx.
Aquarius, Waterbearer (Water Bearer)
- The I ten-day period (21.01 - 30.01) is a Garnet, amethyst, opal.
- the II ten-day period (31.01 - 09.02) is a sapphire (light tints), blue hyacinth, quartz mountain crystal.
- the III ten-day period (10.02 - 19.02) is an amethyst, black pearls, quartz mountain crystal.
- The I ten-day period (20.02 - 01.03) is an amethyst, pearls, emerald, selenite.
- the II ten-day period (02.03 - 11.03) is aquamarine, selenite, sapphire, red coral, pearls.
- the III ten-day period (12.03 - 20.03) is aquamarine, heliotrope, pearls.
Money, cost, price... People, professionally engaged in stone: geologist, polisher, engraver, jeweller, diamond cutter - always interested, that the semiprecious stone found or purchased by him was by the best method treated, cutting-in in the proper frame and sold maximally expensive. Maximally... Precious and coloured stone and so are dear enough, but it is desirable constantly to increase a price, support the state of affairs and fashion on them. Quite naturally, that a professional-manufacturer and, especially, salespeople begin to make the tables of stone. It promises advertising, more or less proof fashion and, certainly, permanent and reliable profit. The workshop association of jeweller industries allows this advertising to find force of the canon.
- Stone and magic, brief review of magic properties of popular minerals
- Stone and color, magic properties of color of stone, Yin & Yahn in stone
- Stone for time of birth, stone for the o'clock of birth and day of week
- List of amulets for the signs of Zodiac, different interpretations and schools
- Jewels stone for the signs of Zodiac on ten-day periods, amulets and talismans
- Gemstones and semi-precious stones for the signs of Zodiac on ten-day periods
- Talismans for 12 signs of Zodiac, myths with illustrations and historical information
- Runes, rune amulets and talismans from a bone (heathen pagan and slavonic themes)
- Numerology, magic of numbers (on Pythagoras and Corneliuse Agrippa, numbers from 1 to 9)
Zodiacs, horoscopes stones
20.02-20.03 - symbol of Zodiac Pisces (Fish), horoscope of the stone
21.03-20.04 - symbol of Zodiac Aries (Ram), horoscope of the stone
21.04-21.05 - symbol of Zodiac Taurus (Bull), horoscope of the stone
22.05-21.06 - symbol of Zodiac Gemini (Twins), horoscope of the stone
22.06-22.07 - symbol of Zodiac Cancer (Crab, Ñrayfish), horoscope of the stone
23.07-23.08 - symbol of Zodiac Leo (Lion), horoscope of the stone
24.08-23.09 - symbol of Zodiac Virgo (Native, Maiden), horoscope of the stone
24.09-23.10 - symbol of Zodiac Libra (Balance), horoscope of the stone
24.10-22.11 - symbol of Zodiac Scorpio (Scorpion), horoscope of the stone
23.11-21.12 - symbol of Zodiac Sagittarius (Archer), horoscope of the stone
22.12-20.01 - symbol of Zodiac Capricorn (Goat), horoscope of the stone
21.01-19.02 - symbol of Zodiac Aquarius (Water Bearer), horoscope of the stone
- How to pick up the stone of a horoscope and symbol of Zodiac, general recommendations
- All 12 symbol of Zodiac - summary table, compatibility of stone for 12 months
- The special stone are universal stone and minerals, and also stone outside symbol of Zodiac ("universal" stone)
- Astrology and astronomy, constellations of Zodiac, popular concepts
- Planets and stone, astrology of planets and mythical gods-promoters
- East horoscope, accordance 12 beasts and years on an east calendar, table
- Horoscope of druids (accordance of dats time of year and plants)